Tat2X Releases New Lighter Skin Tone Tape
Posted on July 19 2018
We've been perfecting our tattoo cover up sleeves since 2008 and our Ink Armor sleeves are known worldwide. However, did you know we sell other stuff too? Our Tat Skin Tattoo Cover Up Tape is the second most popular product we offer. Up until now we've only offered it in one color... Suntan. It took us a long time but we finally found a lighter shade for lighter skin tones. Tat2X is very proud to announce the release of our new Light Skin Tone Tat Skin Tape for hiding small tattoos when you need to!
It's absolutely perfect for covering up a small tattoo on hard to reach places like the neck, hands or upper shoulders. We now offer our Tat Skin tape in both light skin tone and suntan skin tone colors. It can get wet without any issues and if applied properly will stay on for at least 6-8 hours. The tape comes in two inch wide six foot long long rolls that can be cut to size as needed. Tat Skin Tattoo Cover Tape is made from 100% breathable cotton. It is recommended that the tape be applied to a dry surface and given ten minutes to adhere to your skin before pursuing any athletic activities. Tat Skin Tape is designed for smaller tattoos and once it is completely adhered to your skin will stay on for up to 12 hours without any issues. Smaller tattoo less than two inches in diameter are now more popular than larger pieces. Women also now have more tattoos than men and they tend to get smaller tattoos. Tat Skin Tape is excellent for temporarily hiding a small tattoo for work or school or a special event like a wedding.
Application Instructions: Tips for the Best Tape Adhesion?
1. Skin Prep: Your skin should be clean and dry. Completely remove lotion, dirt, oils or excess hair (rubbing alcohol works well). If in humid climate, apply tape indoors to ensure moisture does not interfere with adhesive while it sets. Clip excessive hair to 1/8 long for better adhesion.
2. Time Prep: Apply Tat Skin at least 10 minutes before athletic activity or showering. 30 minutes is optimal.
3. Round All Corners: When cutting Tat Skin make round cuts. Round corners stay on skin longer and reduce fraying of the tape.
4. Remove Backer Paper: Rip the paper on the back of Tat Skin to remove for application. Only remove as needed for application dont touch the sticky side of the Tat Skin tape.
5. Tat Skin Placement: Apply directly to skin (not on other pieces of Tat Skin tape) for stronger and longer lasting applications. Hold down the Tat Skin in place for approximately 10-15 seconds.
6. Activate Adhesive: Use the waxy side of the backer paper to rub vigorously around all areas of the Tat Skin tape. Heat created from this friction rub activates the adhesive.