Tat Skin Tattoo Cover Up Tape - 3 Pack (Suntan Color Only)
Tat Skin Tattoo Cover Tape Story
So what do you do when you have a small tattoo and a sleeve is just too much coverage or doesn't cover where you need it? Grab a 3 Pack of Tat Skin tattoo cover up tape! We used a revolutionary new breathable adhesive 100% cotton fabric. Our tattoo cover up tape comes in a 6 ft x 2 in. roll and it's water resistant. We made it to match our suntan sleeves with an adhesive cotton fabric. We have improved the adhesive for a stronger bond. Save some cash and buy this 3 Pack instead of a roll at a time.Note: Make sure you follow the tape application instructions below.
Tat Skin Cover Tape Features:
Use Anywhere - Perfect for small tattoos wherever they may be... neck, finger, hand, ankle, arm, or leg.
Easy to Apply - East to cut to any size, peel off backing and stick on.
Water Resistant - No worries if you get it wet since it's water resistant.
Featured Customer Review for Tattoo Cover Tape:
"This works so much better than makeup or bandaids for my neck tattoo since my place of business changed their policy regarding visible tattoos! Thank you Tat2x!!!!!" ~ Registered Nurse, Pennsylvania
Application Instructions: Tips for the Best Tape Adhesion?
1. Skin Prep: Your skin should be clean and dry. Completely remove lotion, dirt, oils or excess hair (rubbing alcohol works well). If in humid climate, apply tape indoors to ensure moisture does not interfere with adhesive while it sets. Clip excessive hair to 1/8 long for better adhesion.
2. Time Prep: Apply Tat Skin at least 30 minutes before athletic activity or showering. An hour is optimal.
3. Round All Corners: When cutting Tat Skin make round cuts. Round corners stay on skin longer and reduce fraying of the tape.
4. Remove Backer Paper: Rip the paper on the back of Tat Skin to remove for application. Only remove as needed for application dont touch the sticky side of the Tat Skin tape.
5. Tat Skin Placement: Apply directly to skin (not on other pieces of Tat Skin tape) for stronger and longer lasting applications. Hold down the Tat Skin in place for approximately 10-15 seconds.
6. Activate Adhesive: Use the waxy side of the backer paper to rub vigorously around all areas of the Tat Skin tape. Heat created from this friction rub activates the adhesive.
Ink Armor Satisfaction Guarantee!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Used Tat Skin Tape and Makeup can not be returned.
You also Viewed
It certainly does the job and surprisingly matched my skin tone well enough but the adhesive is like a band aid and left my skin irritated after removing. I'm concerned that prolonged use might affect the health & appearance of the tattoos underneath.
Thanks for the feedback, we actually had to increase the strength of the adhesive so the tape would stay on longer.
I still can't believe it every morning when I wake up for work how amazing this tape covers and fits on my neck tattoo. My wife usually gets annoyed when I used to wake her up to cover my neck in makeup, but now it's like 1,2,3! Thank you so much for making it so easy. Highly recommended this product
I work in a VERY conservative environment. I wear dresses every day. NOBODY notices my leg tattoos even when I am wearing shear nylons! I am so grateful for this product. It lets me decide when to show my art!
Works extremely well to cover my tattoos on my arm and wrists...however once you get to almost the end of the role (about the last 11 inches) the stickiness is almost gone and it won't stay on all day in the heat and humidity.
Love this stuff! So much better than any concealer I've tried. I have to wear it for work on my neck, hands and fingers and it doesn't irritate or bother me at all. I work 12 hour shifts as a security guard so I'm out in all types of weather and this stuff really holds on!! Amazing!!